Samstag, 2. Juli 2011

The other side of me

I noticed, that I never mentioned, that my Dad comes from Tunisia. Not only the Catholic Tyrolean culture   influenced me a lot, also the Muslim Arabian way of life is a part of me.
On the picture above you can see some of my Tunisian cousins and my sister (the tallest).
My sweet cousin Amel, I love her smile!
My Grandmothers house, you have to go outside each time you go to an other room, it´s a typical Tunisian house with a flat roof, without tap water and power they have since two years.
Oh... the flat area I love so much.Gorgeous sunset behind the house.
My sister and me with our Grandma, unfortunately you can´t see the  traditional tattoos on her face. (a tattooed Grandmother, isn´t that cool ? )
The cot for my Grandmothers goats, the door is an old couch.
Traditional Henna tattoo on Jasmin´s and my hand.
This are only a few impressions of the other side of me, if have any questions, feel free to ask!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen