Freitag, 17. Juni 2011

Holydays...finally!

Having been babysitting till late the night before, I was quite tired the last day of school yesterday.
After the final mass we got our school certificates and my cousin Barbara invited us over.
We showed Grandma our marks (all four of us had quite high marks and of course she was proud of us) and enjoyed spending time together.

This morning my best friend and me went to the city and had an ice cream to celebrate the holyday´s start.
The afternoon we spend with our younger sisters (her sis is my sis´s best friend) and her two month old niece, who is such a lovely baby.

It was so good to get away from school and all the stress...but this lazy time can´t go on forever, I have to look for a summer job, find a driving school and get prepared for the bilingualism test :(

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen