Montag, 23. Mai 2011

My daily routine

Today I had school all day long (thats horrible with 92 F and no airconditioning) and now I have to study for a test tomorrow.I wanted to post something about my daily life, so this is it :
5.30 I wake up and study
6.15-7.00 I have breakfast,brush my teeth...
7.00-7.40 I´m on my way to school
8.00-12.15 school
12.30-13.30 on my way home, I live 15 minutes(by bus) away from school but the bus conections are very bad!
after lunch I have a walk with the dog or meet a friend...
16.00-18.00 study
dinner,reading,watching tv
21.30 evening prayer and bedtime
this are the comfortable days NORMALY I STUDY 5 HOURS A DAY I´m so fed up with school but fortunately the term ends on the 16th of June!

1 Kommentar:

  1. I know you must be quite tired of your diligent studies. I hope you will persevere. I know you will reap many rewards from all of your hard work. I enjoyed reading about your day. It is fun to imagine you going about your daily routine, so far away! Have a wonderful week! :)

    AntwortenLöschen