Dienstag, 3. Mai 2011

A signed book and closed banks

My blog is still under construction, but day by day I learn new things about blogging :)
This morning a french author came to our school and spoke about her novel "orages" and afterwards she
signed my book, it was my first book signed by the author. The bank in our town is closed in the afternoon, so my best friend and I decidedto take our bikes and go to the bank in our neighborvillage, because I wanted to send some money to families in Alabama who were hit by the tornados and lost their houses.BUT THE BANK WAS CLOSED TOO! Nevertheless we had a good time biking and chatting!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hello, Sara from Miss Linda, Emilia and Desdemona in Dallas, Texas, USA! I am VERY excited about your new blog and look forward to reading more about your life.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. By the way, I love your very beautiful blog template. It is so lovely!

    I think you are extremely kind to send funds to help the families devastated by the tornadoes in Alabama. That is extraordinarily generous of you.

    AntwortenLöschen